Share your story
By joining the DUPIXENT MyWay® Ambassador Program, you can help educate and inspire those trying to manage their conditions by sharing your treatment journey.
HOW TO BECOME A
DUPIXENT MyWay AMBASSADOR
If selected as a DUPIXENT MyWay Ambassador, you may have opportunities to share your story and tell other patients about
your journey with DUPIXENT. Here’s what the process looks like from start to finish:
Fill out the Ambassador
All applicants must be 18 years of
age or older and located in the
You’ll receive an initial phone call to make
contact and thank you for your interest.
You will then be asked for your availability
to discuss your experience and interest in
becoming an Ambassador in more detail.
If selected as an Ambassador, we’ll
contact you about next steps and
potential opportunities to share
your story to a wider audience.
to become an ambassador
Your chance to help support and educate others starts here.
By becoming a DUPIXENT MyWay Ambassador,
- Inspire others with your story
- Meet fellow Ambassadors
- Attend internal Regeneron and Sanofi meetings and
events to share your story with people who work with
DUPIXENT every day
Fill out this short self-nomination form and we’ll be in
touch if you meet the qualifications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. You or your loved one must be treated with DUPIXENT for one of the approved indications to be eligible for the DUPIXENT MyWay Ambassador Program. Additional candidate criteria can be found below.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Caregivers must be the legal guardian of the infant, child or adolescent patient:
- ages 6 months-17 years with uncontrolled moderate-to-severe eczema
- ages 6-17 years with uncontrolled moderate-to-severe eosinophilic or oral corticosteroid dependent asthma
- ages 12-17 years with eosinophilic esophagitis (who weigh at least 88 lb (40 kg))
- ages 18 years+ with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis
- ages 18 years+ with prurigo nodularis
- Candidates must be comfortable with public speaking and being in front of a camera.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel (if necessary).
You may be asked to talk about the impact your condition has had on you, your treatment journey, as well as you or your loved one’s experience with DUPIXENT (dupilumab). You may be asked to help educate and encourage the community—specifically other people who are considering or are currently being treated with DUPIXENT or their loved ones—through one of the opportunities stated above.
If selected as a DUPIXENT Ambassador, Regeneron and Sanofi, along with their agency partner (Snow), will contact you to develop your story and engage with you for speaking opportunities. You are not obligated to accept every opportunity and a minimum time commitment is not required.